Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Puke My Guts Out While Driving Back Home From Mamak in My Car!!!

*Warning! This post has overly excessive cursing! Reader discretion is adviced!*

FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK the Teh Halia Ais!!! FUCK Samy's Corner!!!

On the way back to my house from Samy's Corner after watching Chelsea beat the fucks out of Burnley... WOOHOOO!!! I puked while driving back! WTF!!?

I didn't even ordered anything to eat at all. Just ordered drinks... Fresh Orange and Teh Halia Ais... And i was puking my guts out on the way back...

When i had the urge to puke, i hold it back but i got choked instead... Was coughing my ass off and i thought to myself to stop but i'm on the main road and it's fuckin' dangerous to stop anywhere at all.

So i puked and cough and puked somemore while driving and try not to bang into anybody. Thank goodness i didn't get myself involve in an accident.

FUCK YOU Samy for spoiling my day. I just got one thing to say to you Samy's Corner...

I'll let the kid, the girl and grandma express it for me...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: