Friday, February 5, 2010

T.G.I.F.F. Thank God It's Fuckin Friday... My Foot!!!

Guess what??? Nope... I'm not on MC. I went to work... at 6.00am, left work at 6.10am in fact. Work starts at 7am. Went to mamak again, didn't order any iced drink... *Learn my lesson* But i did order Nescafe *diggin' for trouble* But then no problem, was fine. Got into office, check my schedule... KAPOOWW!!! My shifts today is actually at 11am!!!

What the fuckin' shit shit shit!!! KNNCCB!!! I was 4 hours early to work...

So i decided to come back home, cause since my shift today is at 11am, that means i only finished work at 8pm and i got a futsal game later at 9pm. *Initial plan, thought 4pm finish, can go back, nap then later only go*

There goes my week la... I told you!!! *Refer older post* That this week gonna be a fucked up week and in fact it was and i think i jinxed myself.

So comin' back home from PJ back to Cheras just now i saw an amazing sight. The jam was all the way from PJ till Taman Connought in Cheras. That's approx 15km long of unmoving cars along the East West Link Highway!!! KNNCCB! I seriously pity those folks who are on that highway. Take a look at the pics below...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And now i'm back home, i'm still thinking which way should i use later to avoid that massive pile-up. Work at 11am, and now i'm at home... Hmmm.... Will the jam be clear later on? I doubt that...

No comments: