Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I went to service my car even though i'm on MC

Yeaps!!! I just got back home from servicing my Myvi. It was the first service which is due at ~1000km mileage. Ok, fine... it's km-leage... not mileage. Whatever~

And guess what... RM207!!! Shit! The asshole bitch ask me to install the noise reduction plate which cost about 60 bucks. Plate my ass! It looks like a polystyrene block glued to the top part of the bonnet. FUCK! Such a rip-off!

I thought they should have included that piece of shit in the car straight away? Now i know this is now Perodua makes money. Buy a full accessories car for nothing. And they don't even bother putting that sheets of rubberize PVC in the first place.

Anyhow, to those who didn't know. I lost my Zippo last month at my work place... FUCK yes! A brand new Zippo which is only about a month old... I left it like at the 4th floor of my building block along side with a half smoked pack of Luckies. And when i realized it, i went down, and tada!!! It was fucking gone!

I was cursing myself for 2 weeks for losing my Zippo. Any how i went to Jusco just now to get myself another Zippo. This time i'm hangin on to it with my life!!! I ain't gonna lose this baby anymore.

Crap... This month's pay really is draining off. Gotta pay for my car, gotta pay for car service, gotta pay for gym. Fuck stupid gym, i kinda regret signing up and now every month gotta pay like RM275 for the stupid ass gym which i hardly go. Shit man! Just paying off all my bills, RM1300 already gone.

Looks like i'm gonna eat maggi and bread for the rest of the month...

3 comments:

theeggyolks said...

hey hey..cool down..

Mobile Car Service said...

I'm pretty happy with the service there. The prices could be a little cheaper but ... My car notoriously gets stuck in snow - even a little bit - and the balding tires..

Ken Wooi said...

car maintenance kills =P

kenwooi.com