Thursday, February 4, 2010

I got a feeling...That this week gonna be a bad week...

Today is the third day of the month of February which i fell sick and it's only the fuckin' 4th of February. Imagine out of 4 days of February, 3 days MC. Shit!!!

I don't know what's wrong with this month, but seriously... i wouldn't want to have the title of MC king written on my forehead. And i would feel bad if i were to steal the title from my colleague Farah and Nita, where both of them took MC kao kao last month...

Honestly, this is not a fake MC, i felt like vomiting ever since i woke up this morning. In fact i reach office early just now. Took a drink with Dennis, one of my colleague at Jamal Mamak shop opposite my office block, was fine, talking to him... Drank my Nescafe and then when i walk towards my office i was *bluuurrkkk* * vomited*

I don't know whether it's the Nescafe or what. I hope it's not the Nescafe or else Dennis will have a jolly good time later on too.

Lesson to be learn:-

1. Never drink Nescafe
2. Never drink in a Mamak where you encounter this situation, sick after that... ever again

Feel free to add the list of things not to do to avoid sudden cases of food/drink poisoning...

My supervisor will be sighing again once she gets my text saying i'm on MC... So sorry Vennicia...

No comments: