Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Very Own Number 100 Post!!!

Hello all peeps~ Yes, i have been missing from my blog for weeks due to work. So for my 100th post on my blog, i am planning to rant and rant some more... XD Well, first of all... Just wanna let you guys know that i'm working at a company and doing something which is totally non related to what i studied. But nonetheless, i did it and i am currently enjoying it.

But the only downside at the current moment is that i have to wake up really early to work. Cause my work starts at 6am in the morning. Which means i have to wake up at 4.30am, get ready and leave the house by 5am. And i have to travel from Cheras to PJ every morning and also pick up two of my colleagues, one of them stays in Bangsar and the other one more in Seapark.

Well good thing is that my work finishes at 3pm. But yet, once i pack up my stuff... Usually it will be around 3.30pm. Hope that this change of time will soon settle down in me. Because the whole change of time is taking a toll on my body. Last time i used to sleep only at 6am and now i have to be at work at 6am.

Because last nite around 1am, i was having a severe migraine on my head. It was like a rave party in my skull that goes *dush dush... dush dush*.... And i didn't want to take the risk so i went to see the doctor in the clinic once i got up. So yeaps... After 2 weeks and 4 days of waking up early has finally took it's toll on me.

But good thing i'm feeling much better now. And tomorrow is a new day and the best thing is that IT'S FRIDAY!!!